Beige colored cream that perfectly blends on all types and color of the skin. It is easily absorbs by your skin that will instantly gives you a naturally luminous skin.
- Sunscreen (Titanium Dioxide & Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate): Used in products that are applied to the skin to absorb, reflect or scatter UV rays; it protects the skin from sunburn and other damaging effects of the sun.
- Arbutin: A natural skin lightening/whitening agent. It works by slowly releasing hydroquinone through hydrolysis, which in turn blocks Tyrosinase activity and reduces the skin’s melanin (pigmentation) production.
- Adenosine: Adenosine penetrates deeply into the skin to help prevent wrinkles, reduce UV B sun damage. It is particularly effective for peri orbital wrinkles( crow’s feet) and glabellar ( forehead) frown lines. It has been shown to enhance the effects of botox in facial wrinkle reduction. Adenosine increases the production of dermal fibroblast proteins ( elastin and collagen) reducing skin sagginess and improving tone. It also increases blood flow to the outer layers of skin improving damage repair and cell volume resulting in a fuller appearance.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): Firstly, it helps retain moisture and lessen the loss of water by forming a barrier on the skin's surface. Secondly, it also works to reduce the appearance of rough patches and dry flakes on the skin. The moisturizers in shea butter are the same as those produced by the sebaceous glands of the skin. In fact, because its structure and function resembles that of the lipid content of skin, shea butter is considered to be a Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF). As an NMF, it helps keep the intercellular structure of the epidermis intact, and effectively keeps bacteria out, facilitates the skin's healing process, prevents dermal irritation and regenerates the skin.
- Uneven skin tone
- Skin that needs sun protection
- Skin with imperfections that needs to conceal
- Dull Skin
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Arbutin, Mica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Isostearyl Isostearate, CI 77492, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77491, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, CI 77499, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Triethyl Citrate, Portulaca Oleracea (Pigweed) Extract, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment.
After your basic skin regimen, apply liberally and blend evenly with your fingertips for natural, sheer coverage. Use it alone or layered under your favorite foundation for extra coverage.